Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an apprenticeship within the London area! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LukeP

Hi everyone,

I am 22 years old and looking for a plumbing apprenticeship in the London area. I live in South East London, Im meant to be starting college in September, Im currently unemployed and looking for a career change.

I know its hard at the moment so any help is really appreciated.

Cheers,

Luke

Where in southeast are you Luke? Have you tried phoning around yet?

Canterbury (see other thread) is an easy commute from south east London. I know because I used to go the other way each day! And you'll be going against the traffic, so even easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an apprenticeship within the London area! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock