Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a unvented engineer G3 plumber to address leak near Ruislip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rueben Derrick

Hi

We live in Ruislip, HA47UY.

Our PRV is leaking into our overflow. System has not had a service in over 3 years so will need one of these as well. I was unaware it needed this.

This was a video I made to explain the issue which I now realise requires an expert.

You need to click on the video to hear my wonderful voice.

https://goo.gl/photos/VVBqd2L3NZTcby92A

Also a concern; I have had experiences with plumbers where they seems confused as to the source of an issue and to solve this they start replacing parts in the system until the issue is solved. To me this seems more like guess work until luck runs it's course. With respect if your a qualified plumber I would assume this reduces the 'guess' and 'luck' elements from your problem solving approach.

I don't want anyone put off replying becasue maybe I'm looking at this wrong but I would hope you have methods of testing and isolate the source of the problems and then address the specific fault :)

Regards Rueben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a unvented engineer G3 plumber to address leak near Ruislip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock