Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a plumbers mate job in the essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arronmurphy1

Hi there, I have recently passed my NVQ level 2 in plumbing and I am looking for a plumbers mates job to gain more experience, I have my own transport and I have a basic tool box, I am very hard working and very reliable and punctual. I have been in construction for the past 5 years. if you could help or no someone who can please get back to me. my mobile number is 07984676706. Many Thanks

anywhere in Essex, I want to get my foot in the door and the experience behind me, thanks

Ruddy big county is Essex.
I did four calls today and covered over 200 miles.
The A12 being closed by an accident didn't help either.:banghead:

I don't mind travelling just want to gain experience, yea I did hear that being closed not good, have you got a plumbers mate job going then

I don't mind travelling just want to gain experience, yea I did hear that being closed not good, have you got a plumbers mate job going then

Give me a :censored: clue will you?

If you're in, say, Southend, it won't work. You'll never make it for early starts and the travelling will knacker you. If you're in Loughton or Chigwell, you're welcome to come and have a tryout.

I didn't mean that I'd ONLY consider Loughton or Chigwell - I meant generally this end of Essex...

Sorry, Mr C, my bad! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're in, say, Southend, it won't work. You'll never make it for early starts and the travelling will knacker you. If you're in Loughton or Chigwell, you're welcome to come and have a tryout.

Hopefully the OP has PM'ed you. Well done for offering a leg up !

I didn't mean that I'd ONLY consider Loughton or Chigwell - I meant generally this end of Essex...

Early starts !
What from a plumber ?
30 years in the building trade and still waiting to see one of those from a plumber ? Lmao

Early starts !
What from a plumber ?
30 years in the building trade and still waiting to see one of those from a plumber ? Lmao

That's coz we've done a day's work and having our lunches by the time builders roll in. Then we do in an afternoon what other trades manage in a whole day...

I live in Braintree Essex so loughton isn't that far, Im currently travelling to London

I live in Braintree Essex so loughton isn't that far, Im currently travelling to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a plumbers mate job in the essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock