Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a manual diverter that doesn't close in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

far out question but I am building a test rig and it needs a 3 way diverter that works as follows:

1 inlet, two outlets, water can be divided between the two outlets manually but cannot shut the inlet off.

so I have water coming through the inlet and can split it between outlet 1 and outlet 2 as i please, 100% vs 0% or 50% vs 50% or anything in between

know of anything or what term i should be googling for?

Would it be along the lines of an underfloor heating mixing valve? Sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for.

pwhoar, you beauty, exactly what I wanted, will put something behind the knob to hide their instructions

see you in the arms for a beer!

gamu3a7e.jpg
tesabevu.jpg

Looks like you may have sorted what you need ,we use these valves sometimes looks like the ART 71 would be good for what your trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a manual diverter that doesn't close in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock