Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a guy with a commercial ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
In the London area to install a 65 kw boiler in replacement of a 35 kw boiler and cut into 1 1-2 inch iron pipe and put test point and 28mm valve for me to walk in small boiler.

I live in Essex and can be in London in 1.5 hrs and have non domestic gas safe registration]

Can come have a look for you ?

When would be a good time for you to pop around? I have been told that the boiler is actually a 65 kw domestic. So just need the pipe being tee'd into. As I said, what ever it costs

I live in Essex and can be in London in 1.5 hrs and have non domestic gas safe registration]

So you are interested in some work? I have 2 churches that I need to install a couple of boilers in. One in ealing and one in Harrow. The one in ealing I believe needs a bigger gas pipe put in. It has 2 inch barrel but I don't believe it's big enough. And a test point cut in with isolation so I can install 2 logic system boilers

If there is an ISo. Use inlet on gas valve of boiler as your test point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a guy with a commercial ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've weirdly had two small kind of commercial decommission jobs come in today and i dont do this stuff much. At some point I've had every ticket going but as I don't have a good memory or the time to look it up right now. I was hoping one of you guys could just shoot some answers...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock