Search the forum,

Discuss Lidl - coming soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAW85

Some lovers of Lidl stuff on the forum so here's what's coming on the 20th...
Recip saw and blades
Cordless 18v SDS
Water pump pliers
Socket set
Adjustables and more....
Monday, 20.04. - Lidl UK

itll just be tat we all know cheap tools are dangerous tools personally wouldn't waste my money..brum

I have the recip and multi tool and they are well made but then I don't use them everyday

Every ''decent'' tool I have bought from Lidl has had problems from day one. On that basis, I agree with brum. Buy cheap, buy twice

that link look like some serious work is going to be done...think i will go for the gardening link and maybe invest in two rec.......recliners

Thursday, 16.04. - Lidl UK

and sit back and read the posts on the forum about you young uns breaking ya balls using ya new recip saw and reminisce how it used to be me ripping out iron pipework with one

If I remember I might get a couple of those magnetic tool strips for my garage and maybe a couple of the hand tools as emergency back up if my decent stuff breaks on me one day. Won't matter if they get lost or don't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lidl - coming soon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a new homeowner in Arizona, and I have a serious problem with a 10-year-old house my wife and I just bought here. So far we have had three plumbers and countless helpful neighbors trying to figure this thing out--with no success so far. Just sought out this forum today, in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers as well as the boiler supplier. I got a De Dietrich 28-33kw Combi boiler installed just over a year ago, with UFH downstairs (3 zones) and radiators...
Replies
Views
You'll notice me messing around with forum categories a lot over the coming days/weeks. Anything you'd like to see? I want more DIY forums. But then at registration, you choose DIY / Water Plumber (or bathroom fitter etc) / Gas Engineer / Customer looking for a plumber / etc etc - And then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock