Search the forum,

Discuss Level 3 plumbing: upgrade 6035 to 6189 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
I'm studying for my level 3 plumbing at my local college. I've been put on the 6035 (technical cert) route. I'm coming to the end of my first year (two year, day release).
I've recently found f/t permanent work as a plumbers mate, and have the opportunity to get the onsite experience for the gas log book - which is needed for the full NVQ3 (6189).
Does anyone know if I can switch routes mid-course, or even finish the 6035 certificate and upgrade to the NVQ3 at the end?
(The answer isn't forthcoming from my college, so thought I might get better advice from you guys).
Cheers,
Jennie

You can see out the 6035 and convert it over at the end with the onsite log book.
Id speak with your college again AND also other training bodies in your area for an impartial answer.
I found my college certainly likes to protect their own interests and lets just say advice I have been given hasnt been in my best interests previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 3 plumbing: upgrade 6035 to 6189 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock