Search the forum,

Discuss Level 2 6035 C&G Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stone1991

Hi, I'm currently doing the level 2 6035 city and guilds plumbing course and was wondering what my options would be after the course. I know the level 2 cert only allows me to be a plumbers mate but I was wondering how easy it would be to get a job and how much the job would pay as im 25 and have kids and bills. I'm going to do the level 3 NVQ in September as long as I am in a plumbing job by then.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 2 6035 C&G Plumbing Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Have any other plumbers thought of getting in to electrics? If so how have you done it/what qualifications. I have looked at the city and guilds level 2 diapolma in electrics. The only thing putting me off is the health and safety sections how to put ladders up ect. And the section communication...
Replies
Views
RobinA
R
Hello, I am middle aged and currently have a level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and I am also Gas Safe. (level 3 gas engineering) I would like to get my Level 3 plumbing NVQ however I see that the courses include gas which I already have. Is there a way to gain this qualification by doing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock