Search the forum,

Discuss lets all design a boiler, top notch components. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

Evening all, I'm currently in the alps snowboarding. I've just had my meal and browsing some recent posts and got me wondering about what is the best boiler on the market, we all have our preferences. After ideals shamble of shat ' isar' I vowed never to touch an ideal again, but I was coaxed in with the 'logic' but that's just as bad.
Let's design a boiler with all our knowledge, let's use the best parts from whatever boiler. Only one answer each and cover everything from casing to sensors to wiring to flue etc etc and give your reason

I'll start with this bad boy, viessmann main heat exchanger ! Stainless and would probably last a 1000 years of heavily sludged mess before needing a bloody good powerflush. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in the Alps and you want to design a boiler :book:
Get out amongst it all and let your hair down lad

Glow worm hideaway, BF. That was it.

Cast iron heat ex, No worries about sludge.
1 x MF gas valve
1 x Stat
1 x thermocouple.
78-84% efficient ( roughly and depending on system, these are my figures and I do not care if anyone disagree's with me)
Lasted a good 20 - 30 years !
Easy to service and repair. ( not that they ever needed repairing).
Bring it back tomorrow for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lets all design a boiler, top notch components. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock