Search the forum,

Discuss Leiston Near Woodbridge Commission of 2 Keston C40' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, My plumber is very ill, and is inordinately slow. As Im scared for his health, I have stopped him working for me :(.

I have to do:

Join 2 Telford Tempests (I have all the parts), to a Low loss header.
Commission the Boilers (Pipework is ready to meter) (2 Keston C40's):
I need 4 flue pipes to outside left required.
Need of course the Gas Safety Certificate at end.

I think its about 3 days work.

Please help me I Dont want to be in the house during Christmas without heating, its already freezing.

Best bet for you would to be call your Plumber, explain your concerns to / for him, and ask him to refer you another Plumber.

Most of us Plumbers will chip in and help another Plumber out when a situation like this arises.

At least that way, the Plumber who is taking over the work can reference any issues up with the Plumber who started the work.

Be fair to the Plumber who started the work, and things will go smoother for you and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leiston Near Woodbridge Commission of 2 Keston C40' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and commissioning large mining machinery, but this work has become very sporadic of late, so i need something to infill the quiet periods and think plumbing would...
Replies
Views
S
We had an incident of estate water pipe burst and united utility had to fix the issue for the whole estate and this time we didnt have much water supply, they were supplying little bit by using their water tankers. When the issue was resolved by UU then my house's water tank's valve stopped...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major re-design/move of all of our hot water (megaflo), boiler and central heating system. I am not a plumber nor do I know much about plumbing but I know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock