Search the forum,

Discuss Legal Minimum Wage for a Lvl 2 NVQ Qualified Plumber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry If this isn't right. But basically I've just finished and passed my Level 2 NVQ Plumbing Course and my Unvented Systems Course.

I've been working for the company for 1 year and 7 months. I'm due a pay rise but not until next month, I was just curious if they decided to pay me the minimum wage what is the legal minimum wage for a plumber of my qualifications? I'm not looking for an exact answer but a rough one would be great.

Also, might be a stupid question but...now that I've finished my college course does that mean I am no longer an apprentice or is it a certain time period to be working until I no longer am an apprentice?

Many thanks,
J

how many hours a day do you work and how many days a week and any collage days in these?

per week before all the bits get taken off (tax and nic) around ÂŁ282 these normally add upto about ÂŁ80-ÂŁ90 a month

so you should be around ÂŁ250 a week ish

now you will have your pension being taken off as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Legal Minimum Wage for a Lvl 2 NVQ Qualified Plumber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock