Search the forum,

Discuss Legal exspense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This cover on top of your insurance is very similar To PPI

I have been through the claims thing which my old posts will suggest

Insurance is insurance. God I have got to control my anger.

Trying to renew an insurance policy has been very - lets say awkward joint

I would love to know who has paid for Legal Expenses and not know what their paying for ?

Anyway that's my rant

I always decline it as I have the same or better cover through membership of the FSB.

I thought legal expneses was an extra if for example you were caught in some costly legal business matter & this would go towards that?

legal cover can provide you with a means of getting your cash back if someone wipes your car out and injures you, quite useful, on home cover you can use it to sue folks who damage your property or help with claims against you, but best of all it can give you advice if you get fired and your employer hasnt done things correctly. My home cover helped me get a decent sum out of my last employer when they got it wrong. so it can be a worthwhile top cover, but thats what insurance is for after all.

it is a joke legal expenses give the insurer more leverage to earn more coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Legal exspense in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock