Search the forum,

Discuss leak sealer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,
just looked at a job, customer complaining of system pressure dropping about a bar overnight. he said its always happened but it was over a few months. boiler is 3 years old viessman combi. i said i would get under floor and check for leaks but he wants me to try leak sealer,pretty sure its all copper pipes. i have never used this before as i would tend to try and fix the problem. can anyone tell me if this stuff really works? it will prob be fernox.
i dont think it will be the expansion vessell seeing as this problem has allways been.
any info, much appreciated

Last edited:
never used it as you said i would useally go for a proper fix.
but if he insists on using it make sure you tell him if it go's over night and floods the place thats hes fault not yours.

thanks for quick reply sonray, thats good advice to cover my a**e. never gave that part much thought
regards

i always put something like that on my invoice if its something i don't recommend, but the customer wants it i won't guarentee it if it fails.

be careful or they can turn it round that you recommended it and it flooded them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to leak sealer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock