Search the forum,

Discuss large Bath waste hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

multirole

Hi, can you advise please. My customer has a new Kedewei (German) bath with 52mm waste and over flow holes. The lady insists on a simple plug & chain waste.We can only find standard 40 mm/1.1/2" ones. Any solutions please.

Hi, can you advise please. My customer has a new Kedewei (German) bath with 52mm waste and over flow holes. The lady insists on a simple plug & chain waste.We can only find standard 40 mm/1.1/2" ones. Any solutions please.

get a waste straight from the manufacturer

Thanks Shaun, Unfortunately Kaldewei only do their (very expensive) own waste/fill system.

Thanks Shaun, Unfortunately Kaldewei only do their (very expensive) own waste/fill system.

the bath was designed to use there fittings unless stated so sorry to say thats it/ normal size,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to large Bath waste hole in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there Could someone help identify the waste pipe (think that's what it is) coming from the bottom of the basin/plug hole, feeding into the other pipes? It has a leak where it connects to the bottom of the basin, so I'm thinking about replacing it if it's a standard part. If so can you tell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello there! I hope your weekend has started well. TL/DR: Should I replace 90-degree bend with a smaller type to increase the fall from the shower tray? I am replacing a bathtub with a 1500 X 800 Sonas shower tray which I will place on 4-inch blocks, probably with some 18mm marine ply on top...
Replies
Views
I attended a customers house to fix a reported leak from their shower waste. Turns out there was a split in the trap. Straight forward I thought and got a standard 90mm trap from the van. Turns out the hole in the shower base isn't big enough to fit the top section by the width of the thread on...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone advise on where to get a replacement smaller unslotted waste for an old cast iron bath please? The existing waste appears to be 1 1/4 BSP, not 1 1/2 as you'd expect. I'm including some photos of the existing installed bath waste next to a new 1 1/2 BSP waste to show the...
Replies
Views
K
Hi folks, Purchased E1486AA Ideal Standard Luxury pop up bath waste and overflow as recommended to fit Ideal Standard Tempo Arc straight bath 1700 x 700. Website advises it will fit both a 52mm and 44mm overflow hole but the chrome spacer is 52mm and as such won't fit through the 44mm hole to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock