Search the forum,

Discuss Landlords certificate price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I've recently got my own gas safe registration so I can start doing servicing and landlords certificates on the side. I've always done it for a company in the past so have no idea what I should be charging. One of my customers wants me to do 4 services with landlords certificates in the same day for him. Would you charge for each individual certicate/service or give him a day rate? What kind of prices would you guys be charging? I'm based in West Sussex.

well being your in Midhurst £75 plus would be my starting price per appliance for a service and add £30 plus per llc. consider this if you have your car serviced and and mot do you get a discount for each additional car done....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the Cowdray bit gave the location away. That was my thinking but then again mechanics can charge the earth and get away with it :tongue3:

Ring around some local guys to find out what they are charging, most don't realise that a service & LLC are 2 different things !!

We're not far away from you and we're £70+vat for a service with llc. £35 for each additional appliance. Maybe a bit of discount if they're all in the same block/estate but only £5 or £10 per property.

There is no set price for a LGSR, I charge a set rate for the 1st appliance, then an additional price for every appliance there after!

You may want to discount if a LL has lots of property's, and lots of ongoing work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlords certificate price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock