Search the forum,

Discuss landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont forget the expanding foam in the flue late at night.

ALWAYS insist on a cheque made out to the merchants when they deliver the boiler to be given to the van driver (plus a couple of hundred extra to go in the pump}

Sorts out the tossers straight away, anyone honest would not jib when gear is on their premises

when am down often go in fountain for a pint or just over the road nice down there my lad in forces

have you been in the travellers rest when the trav cats are playing? one of my mates plays in the band on the double bass

no mate going down xmas stay with family do a great sunday dinner there at travellers

just got back mate police there my mistake for telling him i was on way give it another go few days either way mate al get it back

If they've already had the police down I doubt you'll be able to gain entry to the property legally. Chase it legally now.

what small claims is there anything i can do to hurt him through is pocket with him being a private landlord

I think you missed the last boat on this one fella.

By telling them you are coming to take/ remove it , will not sound to good in court.

Hard to swallow but you might have to walk away from this one. Try and think of it as you put a foot through a ceiling or the like.

A lot of money could be wasted taking the legal route, with no signed contract you do not stand a chance.

i agree. it is enough to make your blood boil though. keep the fridge full of beer, the wife in little clothing and take deep breaths.

water balloon + paint stipper = damaged car :p

not as if M15 is going to investigate and track you down via forensics, give it a few months and let em have it

If he uses one or more estate agent, go to all of them, asking does he do business with them, as he owes you for work & is bad pay. Also go with legal advise about small claim court.

sell the debt to some heavies as a last resort for say ÂŁ500, they will recover it.

what small claims is there anything i can do to hurt him through is pocket with him being a private landlord

Yes there is as I said in my previous post if you register the debt with experian through a debt collection agency then it will adversely effect his ability to get a cheap buy-to let mortgage either making it very expensive for him or his financial adviser might advice him to repay the debt in order for him to get a cheap mortgage.....Some lenders might not touch him again. Either way it will cost him upto 5k to 10kextra in repayments over a 5 6 yr period. I used to sell mortgages.

If you go on uk business forum there are loads of people on there that can help you do it the legal way.

Yes there is as I said in my previous post if you register the debt with experian through a debt collection agency then it will adversely effect his ability to get a cheap buy-to let mortgage either making it very expensive for him or his financial adviser might advice him to repay the debt in order for him to get a cheap mortgage.....Some lenders might not touch him again. Either way it will cost him upto 5k to 10kextra in repayments over a 5 6 yr period. I used to sell mortgages.

If you go on uk business forum there are loads of people on there that can help you do it the legal way.

Rob, do you need to first prove that there is a debt i.e. in court or does the guy get the financial black mark just by you saying that there is a debt?

Not necessarily but is probably better speaking to those on UKBF forum, as there are lot of debt recovery companies on there and lots experience people who've been through the same.

Advice to the OP get a solicitor to draw you a contract up for members of the public and business. it will probably cost you around ÂŁ100 but it will protect you in the future.

Lmao..:rofl: I've a picture in my mind of some random custard checking out this thread on the off chance & it's turned into the plumbing equivalent of Goodfellas with talk of expanding foam in flues & concrete in stopcock etc...it's made my rubbish day sooooo much better.

Lmao..:rofl: I've a picture in my mind of some random custard checking out this thread on the off chance & it's turned into the plumbing equivalent of Goodfellas with talk of expanding foam in flues & concrete in stopcock etc...it's made my rubbish day sooooo much better.

sometimes you need to go where everyone knows your name , and there always glad you came :)

If you know his email address, then sign him up to as many junk emails as you can.

You know the sites I'm talking about.:disguise:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock