Search the forum,

Discuss landlord certificate required ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
need a landlord certificate for a property in northumberland, ashington how much are they normally? thanks

Gas cooker observe , gas fire X 2 inspect and clean, combi gas rate plus mi instructions depending on boiler type

ÂŁ350 plus parts and travel

Gas cooker observe , gas fire X 2 inspect and clean, combi gas rate plus mi instructions depending on boiler type

ÂŁ350 plus parts and travel

I right ÂŁ350 for a gas safety check is this in Buckingham palace or 10 downing street by any chance?

had a quote for ÂŁ65, sounds better than ÂŁ350

You're right, it does sound better. But if you think the engineer can do burner pressures/gas rates and all the rest on 4 appliances for that, then they're either severely cutting corners, or are operating at a considerable loss! :)

He has done work for family before, so possibly a bit of discount. trying to find an average price of what it costs. thanks

i always remove any fires when doing a lanlords minimum of 50 quid eachso about 140 for your four appliances

i always remove any fires when doing a lanlords minimum of 50 quid eachso about 140 for your four appliances

yea i agree around 140 im in the midlands so in my knackered old gas guzzling van the travel cost would get ya lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord certificate required ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock