Search the forum,

Discuss Lagging cutter. New invention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already mentioned. Bread knife and a bucket of water to keep it sharp... Seriously.

Got the armaflex knife much better you can actually see both edges

As requested

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

Hmm. Shame those who designed it hadn't used it and done that.

So far, there hasn't been one single piece of feedback on TapMedic that we hadn't spotted and already begun to modify before the feedback came - there will be some I know :rolleyes:

Hmm. Shame those who designed it hadn't used it and done that.

So far, there hasn't been one single piece of feedback on TapMedic that we hadn't spotted and already begun to modify before the feedback came - there will be some I know :rolleyes:

yep still dont know what you do/ what is tapmedic :D

Thanks HF. Clue is in the signature Shaun. Take a nose. If you're at InstallerScotland in Glasgow in September come to our launch!
What about us poor people that live in the midlands who came to see you at the RICOH :(:(:(

Ahh, bless!

As Norman Tebbitt said, "Get on ya bleedin' bike" :D:D:D

Gosh you have a short memory you! I understood you were sorted :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lagging cutter. New invention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock