Search the forum,

Discuss L3 NVQ - City & Guilds or BPEC - much difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radkey

Looking at courses at L3 NVQ courses and wondered if City & Guilds is viewed better than BPEC / makes no difference? Anything else to think about when choosing a course? Ta.

Radkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to L3 NVQ - City & Guilds or BPEC - much difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of expertise but I am trying to help. The quotes are all similar prices but She seemed to like one person and quote more than the others and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and guilds. I've been working the odd day here the odd week there, for a gas engineer and have picked up lots of valuable insights. I'm struggling to find...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I am considering retraining and like a few on here I am in my 30s and currently working full time, four days a week. I read a bit about NVQ qualifications but was unclear on the best route to take. My local college runs a City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock