Search the forum,

Discuss Koehler shower screen, brand new! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve1

I have a brand new Kohler shower screen with hinged door for sale, basically wrong size ordered and can't return as its unpacked, ( or was ).
the fixed screen is 1950mm high X 1000mm wide, with a hinged door on the end that's 400mm wide, all furniture fixings etc etc are included, the hinged door section hasn't even been unpacked, the fixed section has been offered up, found to be too high and repacked, so basically as new.
I will try and find a link to add to show which one it is, no good adding pics as all you'll see is cardboard.
if you wish to see which one it is then part nos are 108166/108294 and it's a RH version.
RRP on these is £1029.00, I will let this go for £700 to get it sold quickly, so a massive saving for what is a brand new item as such.
really don't want to post this, but it's well packaged, so if needed it can be at buyers cost.
I can include a copy of receipt so as you can still register the item for warranty purposes if needed.
thanx

Send it back to supplier?

They won't accept it as its been opened, ( believe me, I've tried ).
The fault wasn't entirely their's, I knew it was going to be tight, but after all the other work that has gone on it would seem it's too tight.
If someone has a use for it then this is an absolute bargain.

Come on chaps, don't be shy, make me an offer if you can use this, I won't be offended, well, I could be if it was really cheeky.

Still here, need this gone asap.
Just chuck me an offer over if you can use it.

Koehler is good stuff but you might struggle finding someone to buy quickly.
I would have it for right price where you live?

Screen still available, massive reduction in price to £450, delivery is an option but not included in the price.

This has to go now, so another drop to £400, and as long as you're not too far away I'll help fund the courier costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Koehler shower screen, brand new! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock