Search the forum,

Discuss Kludi kitchen tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking for a replacement cartridge for my kitchen tap. The manufacturer is Kludi but the tap is about 20 years old and only just started to leak from the top. The cartridge is marked with no. 208103. Any places that you chaps use that could help. A quick web search has produced no results.
And before you say "Get a new tap", I'm from Barnsley, we're like Scotsmen with all the generousity squeezed out!
Dimensions attached. Thanks

kludi tap 1.jpg

Try this search Kludi 7560500-00 Replacement Cartridge for Single-Lever Tap 35 mm Control Unit with Ceramic Discs

South of Huddersfield must breed some proper tight ars@s then lol .
To be fair it does look a good tap !!

Tap was about £550 retail when I got it. (Blagged it for £350 with a promise of buying another 10 for a new build site)

Apologies folks been somewhat busy. Glad to see you are sorted.

Yorkshireman. Trousers by Burtons, pockets by Chubb ;) You do right lad!

Mind you, paying that price they bloody mugged you - unless of course it's solid gold under that chrome!

Reply to Kludi kitchen tap cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock