Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen pull out mixer taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure?

I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further.
Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all needs to be fed down a 35mm - 40mm hole in the worktop.

No its just not possible.

The amount of hoses needed through a 35mm hole just won't allow you to get anything bigger than 12mm and even then I've only ever seen 10mm for that design. Even then the restrictions in the tap are probably even smaller

If you're on gravity hot water then you're only option is to have 2 taps: A low pressure tap for hot and cold and then a cold sprayer

Last edited:

Reply to Kitchen pull out mixer taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock