Search the forum,

Discuss Kinetico mini-kinetic Water Softener in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
I need one of these for spare parts as they are longer available. Please let me know if you know of one becoming available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kinetico mini-kinetic Water Softener in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Is there a definitive answer to this? We have a stainless steel everflo unvented cylinder hooked up to a Worcester Bosch boiler, and are thinking of getting a water softener as were in quite a hard water area. I've looked around, but can't seem to find a clear answer as to whether a water...
Replies
Views
Good morning I installed a Harvey’s water softener recently. Have a semi detached property with 3 showers and a 2 toilets with a mega flow cylinder 25mm mains pipe work with 22mm onwards. I put the softener before the prv which was pre installed with the unvented cylinder as the rep said...
Replies
Views
Noise seems to stop when softener is bypassed, not 100% certain. Noise is intermittent, a thwack/thump we can feel in the inlet pipe. It's only for a few hours a day, and never when water is running. Harvey's water softener is 4 years old and water is from mains, not a tank. Salt is not blocked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock