Search the forum,

Discuss Keston C55 / Central Heating System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radaget

Hi

I'm looking for an engineer in the Stoke on Trent / Congleton / Macclesfield area to assist with my Keston C55 boiler and central heating system.

Last year the boiler was temperamental at times. This year I’ve managed to get it working intermittently but when it doesn't, it displays all manner of error messages b nn and e nn. I have a feeling that the system may need balancing and boiler servicing.

Any advice much appreciated.

Tim

Defo get engineer in to have a look and possibly fix as balancing n servicing won't cure intermittent faults but it will assist the system on running more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keston C55 / Central Heating System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First issue was the pump went faulty, so the pump was replaced. This then led to a new issue coming up where the central heating would work, but not the hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock