Search the forum,

Discuss Kane oooooo0000ooo ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Looks like Kane doing a new model

IMG_3500.PNG

Sticking with my test for commercial but ooooo for domestic

I like new toys :F
I know what you mean. There's a few things I have my eye on at the mo
One is the Fluke T6-1000 / T6-600
The other is the Rems eskimo ! CO2 freeze kit.
Just had my freeze machine fixed though so maybe it will have to wait.

I know what you mean. There's a few things I have my eye on at the mo
One is the Fluke T6-1000 / T6-600
The other is the Rems eskimo ! CO2 freeze kit.
Just had my freeze machine fixed though so maybe it will have to wait.

Like minds same with the new t6 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane oooooo0000ooo ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2 minutes to slowly drop coppm. Then hang at 4 coppm for next to 3 to 4 minute's before zeroing in fresh air. Also ratio would jump around. Kane fitted a...
Replies
Views
Anyone recommend a flue gas analyser. My old Kane needs a replacement and they all seem to have gone up in price. Someone suggested bluelyzer but I've never heard of them.
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock