Discuss Kane 457 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reltub

Hi guys, I know the analyser threads have been done to death but can't find much on the Kane 457. I'm looking at getting a new analyser and from doing a bit of research I have decided to go for a Kane, was just wandering if the 457 is worth the extra money or just stick with the 455. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 457 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock