Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taffman

Hello all,
please can anyone advise where I can get the gas detector attachment for the Kane 455 and whether it is any good?
thanks

I personally don't use my Kane one much it's ok for a back up, I have a gasco seeker which are very good but Expensive. I would probably go for just a gas detector should get a decent one for around £100 Plumbfix do one code 62823 which looks the same one as I have on one of the other vans seams to do the job (I think this is a popular design and badged by different company's )I'm sure someone on here can give you some other options.

the kane gas sniffer I got with my 455 does the job for me although its not often I need it maybe 2/3 times per average month mine is the stand alone unit not the one that plugs into the analyser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
I removed three of these sections to clean and when I put them back together I noticed leaking. Please can you advise on how to attach them correctly. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock