Search the forum,

Discuss Just saying Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm a new member so just wanted to be polite and say a quick hello. I'm a retired and mostly inactive ex heating fitter many years ago. I worked for Servowarm in the late sixties and early seventies and then for a few firms installing heating systems. I left the industry and started up my own garage servicing repairing and selling cars for many years before I had to pack up work from ill health. I'm currently project managing an extension on the side of my house and now down to installing the water heating systems. ive gone for a daffy instant water heater in the ensuite and a Ariston undersink unit for the bathroom. I will be asking installation help and advice on the ariston.thanks all, stanmann1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just saying Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :). But I am an avid researcher and like to understand how things work and get the best out of them. The Glowworm Combi boiler that was in my small 2 bed...
Replies
Views
Hi all just to let you know I need someone who knows a great deal about domestic central heating pumps. I am just about pulling my hair out over a problem with my system, I am 72 years young have been round the block a few times on different things and know when to admit I am wrong, I will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock