Search the forum,

Discuss Joule or Telford Vertical Unvented Indirect Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one know how reputable/reliable are Joule and Telford when it comes to their unvented vertical hot water cylinders?

We require a 250l vertical cylinder for our basement and our plumber is used to installing Telford Tempest cylinders but read online that Joule may be a better alternative?

I have 4 Telford tempest unvented cylinders to replace soon all leaking from inside the casing somewhere, just to let you know before you buy.

Joule defo ok , plumb centers own brand ( center brand ) are excellent .
A good tip is a ultrasteel , they are rebadged Tribunes

25 year warranty on the Telford and I presume also on Joule??, so not going to cost you as long as you get them serviced once a year to keep warranty

Joule would be my choice out of the two they do a floating baffel version now which looks impressive , Heatrae Sadias Mega flow patent has ran out so all the top manufacturers have their own versions now best of luck , kop

This is the Joule Evolution . Cheers kop

20180315_074718.jpg

Personal preference really Chris they both do the same job mate buy mine from Plumbcity all the best kop

Install it proper and they will all do what there supposed to. Its not science. Not derogatory at all but these posts have caused disagreement previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joule or Telford Vertical Unvented Indirect Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock