Search the forum,

Discuss Joining the ranks of Oftec! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally leave my analyser on gros as to me nett efficiencies are a bit of a fiddle from the boiler manufacturers to make there products seem better.

SimonG- A wet kit that takes me back, haven't seen one of those for a few years now, can you still get the fluid for it?

What experience have you had on oil other than the course. I don't use an analyser I'm old school and still use a wet kit, but on the course we used analysers and didn't have a problem. What's the instructions like with the analyser? Have you phoned Anton for a few pointers or if they run a course themselves to get the best out of an analyser?
What about when you have an inspection.....do they not look for calibration cert for the wet kit:cool3:.....have my inspection tomorrow..... guess it will be fun!!

I've contacted OFTEC in advance of me doing the course so I can get the forms filled out ect.

I don't like the sound of this business audit that is now mandatory to become a member. What's that all about? They should be checking our apptitude as good engineers, not how seriously we treat health and safety in our business and such like.

Its almost enough to put me off joining on principal. I don't want some pen pusher sat in my home telling me how to run my business. Personally I've not had any issues with Gas Safe. It seems like I'm allready wound up with Oftec and I haven't even joined!!

Whats really funny is they say "at no extra charge". Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joining the ranks of Oftec! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock