Search the forum,

Discuss Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was a teenager i bought 2 pet rats. i had them for 3 months and then i ended up with 21 of the damn things. the supposed male rats were actually 1 male and 1 female and randy as hell lol. at first i thought hey i could potentially sell these at £3.50 each. i sold 2 the rest grew old and died in my bedroom lol.

The rat liked to sit on my shoulder and nibble my ear,but attacked everyone else.When my snake escaped and got in her cage,she bit it's head half off!

Dont get the thing with tattoo's do people think because you've got a tattoo your a thug? An electrician i know has sleeves on both arms and just wears a t-shirt, one arms got a meaning to it like his mothers death, sisters etc then the other arms just his mess about arm. People still think that bikers and violent people have tattoo's.

I've always wanted a tattoo just havent got one yet, think I'll get one this year but don't know what lol

I hated being an apprentice, one guy made me clean the container out all the time really p'd me off and also being made to go down the manholes when drain testing.

A mate of mine has just done a branding course and wants someone to practice on, I told him to sod off coz knowing my luck he would brand the Danish logo on me backside

Mine heard me chuckling, took a look and told me that she heard the words "war" and "department" uttered i the same breath, someone, ie not her, would be sleeping out with the dags again.....

done one today which wasn't one of my bests !!

unblocked a macerator in a chinese restaurant, fortunately for me it was not linked up to any toilets but was linked up to their cookers. Probably a year or 2s worth of fat and other gunk inside it, wasn't very nice cleaning it out

A mate of mine has just done a branding course and wants someone to practice on, I told him to sod off coz knowing my luck he would brand the Danish logo on me backside

Where abouts is he based? I'm in the Market for another tat but maybe convinced to go for a brand insted!

Where abouts is he based? I'm in the Market for another tat but maybe convinced to go for a brand insted!

Down here in oxfordshire If you want I can get you his number, I will even heat up the branding iron with me blowtorch if yer want, I love the smell of fear and pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every report to Inland Rev / HM customs & excise.
Every payment transaction to the same.

I hate digging holes in the garden for pets.Came home from work tonight to find my son in tears and the dog dead.

sorry about the dog.

i hate toilets especialy cc they nearly always seem to weep from the doghnut when you do final check just before you want to leave. oh and bath taps in tight spaces.

I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread but anything to do with water seems to be a nightmare ...

I sometimes put the donut washer on upside down,it seems to work better on some bogs.

changing siphon on rusty c/couple wing nuts whilst kneeling with urine soaked flooring all around and my worst was changing a blocked wm2 trap on sink in a spotless house so i thought i didnt need any disposable gloves bad move
i undone the trap and sick just started covering all my hands i looked at tnt in disgust she walked out too embarassed

Did some one mentioned macerators?

I thought there was no swearing on this forum.

I hate digging holes in the garden for pets.Came home from work tonight to find my son in tears and the dog dead.

so sorry mate ! do not have a dog but did when I was back home ( she was put dead as she was verry ill for long time )
sad story :(

Talking of which, when you find that your tap spanner ....this type.....

unnamed.jpg

Doesn't fit the back nut on a tap (maybe european sizes or something?) ...And it's on a vanity basin or something where the recess it's in is tiny and hard to get anything in there anyone got any tips for getting the thing off without cutting it off from above?

there seems to various sizes of these types of tap spanners, I have the one you are talking about which doesnt fit some back nuts, although I have seen ones with different sizes just haven't bought them yet.

If its a plastic backnut you can heat the tip of a chisel and melt your way through one side of it

I'd be worried the hot metal coming into accidental contact with the basin might do something though...probably wouldn't right?

I'd be worried the hot metal coming into accidental contact with the basin might do something though...probably wouldn't right?

Done it a few times with no issues, also used a couple of bits of 10mm copper flattened and bent into a u shape over the top of the box tap spanner for some smaller backnuts.

Bathrooms, unless the punter buys it so they can't change their mind or pig about the stuff bought :-(

That I like! Especially as since you mention it the problem ones always seem to be a bit smaller that the box spanner - not sure I've come across any too big

coring through 4 foot thick barn walls that are damp in the middle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal flue does not come with self tappers compared to another brands I've installed in the past.. Im I right in saying it's almost like a pushfit? The...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter put an isolation valve on the pipe work for this :-(, the copper pipe comes up from a plastic pipe push fit. See photo. I did a tissue paper test and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock