Search the forum,

Discuss Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
unguided u have some humour you do ,thx for having you here

Cheers Safegasinstall

but honest it does bloomin well hurt when you hit the bottom

never have just in my night mare but i always get to weak up on the way dawn ........thx god have not had that dream for long time

I hate hanging radiators, lost count in the mid eighties of how many Ive hung and I detest it even more now

we bought rather alot of quinn rads from pts very cheap for landlords they are the worst rads i have ever hung the brackets are welded on in different places on the back you have to measure them first had one tyhe other day with 10mm differences between them

To be honest falling from heights is just the luck of the draw I have done it many times without injury but one of my mates was loading a skip with a wheel barrow a few years back the wheel barrow slipped and he fell no more than about 36" and broke his back, its not as if he was a ten stone weakling either.

forgot to mention that the affor mentioned mate is a roofer who is also afraid of heights and that was before the accident fortunately it took 18 months before he got back to work but he is still roofing

Last edited:
we bought rather alot of quinn rads from pts very cheap for landlords they are the worst rads i have ever hung the brackets are welded on in different places on the back you have to measure them first had one tyhe other day with 10mm differences between them

Lol Quinn rads are terrible slide about on brackets lol
Bleed screws are terrible

Lol Quinn rads are terrible slide about on brackets lol
Bleed screws are terrible

I enjoy installing underfloor heating now of course referring to another thread I dont need any controls on mine either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are so many ......hiding round all corners waiting for some one to get up the triple lather and let there tyres dawn :) :) :) :)

i have to go and empty the astra,racking,roof racks the lot hate changing vans so disruptive

She's in the kitchen tutting at me lol.

apparently We've to head into Boucher Road in belfast tomorrow cos she's found somewhere that sells pet rats.

So beer time for croppie today = rats for Mrs croppie tomorrow.

hes one of those who keep them warm n fed behind the bath panels,

Cleaning the back of the van especially when you find something you needed the other day and went and bought it instead.

Rofl just reminded me, was in a job with my boss boiler was being a potch wouldn't run in the on setting but it would on the timer setting. Anyways he went to bleed some air out of the pump and only turned it a little bit and WHOOOOOOOOOSH out it came water gushing into his face was shocked and tryed holding it back, i just pressed the switch on the wall to turn it off as he was having a mare haha

My daughter had a pet rat.It hated her,but loved me,for some reason.Until the dog ate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock