Search the forum,

Discuss jobs in uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

expat plumber

hi there
New to this site,just wondering about the work situation in the uk ,been working in Western australia for the past 2 years.I was talking to a brickie mate of mine he said work has really dried up in the uk.Before i left 2 years ago there seemed to be plenty of work around,done various searches on uk web sites recently and work seems to be limited any views would be appreiated

http://wwwhttp://www.NoLinkingToThis/talk/thread.jspa?threadID=83244&tstart=0

Pretty much the situation right now

Economic climate, prices going up, house prices going down, everyone is preparing for a recession :mad:

oh, and our governmet is a load of monkeys but that's another story!!

Economic climate, prices going up, house prices going down, everyone is preparing for a recession :mad:

oh, and our governmet is a load of monkeys but that's another story!!
looks like i wont be putting the sun screen away for a long time

i'm originally from western Australia . I say stay in WA you should be getting $3k a week at least in Perth for 40hrs! if you re not find a new job.

who are you working for ??

would love to emigrate to oz but and i know this sounds daft but some of the spiders i come across over here freak me out when under someones floor in a tight corner not sure id cope in oz lol

My brother emigrated to Perth 4 yrs ago, been a plumber / heating engineer all his working life, just only now passed his exams to have a contractors license ? much stricter over there ! He set up with two other guys approx 2yrs ago, and now their company employs 12 blokes and two apprentices, and he has 2.5 million bucks worth of contracts in the pipeline for this year already, why did you come back ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to jobs in uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock