Search the forum,

Discuss Job Vacancies in Devon and Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luke@Tincknells

Good afternoon all, hope this is ok to post here.

We have a couple of vacancies at Tincknell Fuels Ltd for heating engineers.

Mainly dealing with oil fired boilers although knowing gas would be an advantage. We would also consider good candidates looking to re-train.

Due to being a new member I can not post a link directly to our website but here is the wording from the adverts;

EXPERIENCED HEATING ENGINEER
Covering East Devon/South Somerset
Applicants need to demonstrate strong commitment
to the care of our valued customers .
Experience in all aspects of Service,
Breakdowns and Installation of Oil Fired Products.
Gas would be an advantage.
Retraining from a mechanical or electrical background
may be considered.
For an application form please contact
Shirley on 01749 683924

EXPERIENCED HEATING ENGINEER
Covering North Bristol
Applicants need to demonstrate strong commitment
to the care of our valued customers as well as an
ability to drive the business forward.
Experience in all aspects of Service,
Breakdowns and Installation of Oil Fired Products.
Gas would be an advantage.
For an application form please contact
Shirley on 01749 683924

Just to add to this we would consider able applicants wishing to re-train.

I'd be happy to take on any Agas or Rayburns you cant cope with :)

When you say wishing to retrain, I'm gas qualified with no oil experience. Is that something you would consider?

I dont flog oil so why do people who do try and nick my trade? :)

When you say wishing to retrain, I'm gas qualified with no oil experience. Is that something you would consider?

I'm afraid I couldn't tell you myself, if you ring the main Tincknells number 01749 673661 from late morning on and ask for Richard Beck I'm sure he will be able to answer this question for you.

Inbox me the rates of pay?

Tools provided or does engineer supply?

i woulden't mind a chance of scenery

didn't you read the job spec, they want experienced and committed people to replace the ones like you :) But they do have a lot of lorries needing drivers :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
you wouldn't understand Devon speak all oohs and aaghs and izzums is off down the pub, re digs not in the least, just dont appreciate some of the people the oil suppliers call engineers, as some of the things they leave behind beggars belief. Sell the oil and let the other bods do the servicing, then the customers can believe that not all heating technicians are :boxing_smiley:, omho, I am sure there are good ones as well, but having to prove that to irate aga owners can be hard.

you wouldn't understand Devon speak all oohs and aaghs and izzums is off down the pub, re digs not in the least, just dont appreciate some of the people the oil suppliers call engineers, as some of the things they leave behind beggars belief. Sell the oil and let the other bods do the servicing, then the customers can believe that not all heating technicians are :boxing_smiley:, omho, I am sure there are good ones as well, but having to prove that to irate aga owners can be hard.

Hey i can show the others up then!!
pop down, kip at yours too ;)
I can stay on the sofa right?

have to admit, while i was on holiday the boiler ran out of kero, parents had the suppliers engineer bleed it and "sort it" for some unknown reason he put the pump pressure right up.

i am playing, far more think skinned than that!

I'd say you could kip at mine but quite frankly your avatar terrifies me.

Im actually 6ft 6"
Im armless

and legless...

Lost some of my torso...
neck got shortened too.....

after a series of accidents I've been left at 5ft 4".....honest...

In Reply to your advert for an Experienced Fitter in Devon

Name .................. Jon Cropp
Address/Area......... N. Ireland
Moderater ............ UKPF

I am looking to relocate to N. Devon - I love this area, people and charm.

I can provide all certification of my competance and references from my present employer
and colleagues on UKPF whom know about my love for the area and its charming ambience.

You can Reply in the 1st instance to my private box on UKPF -

I look fwds to hearing from you

Jon Cropp aka centralheatking

I'd love to hear a cockney trying to have a conversation with a Devon farmer :)

I'd love to hear a cockney trying to have a conversation with a Devon farmer :)

The annoying thing is I tend to pick up the West Country twang very easily!

Chris Evans played this on his breakfast show this morning. I sang along.

[video=youtube;btEpF334Rtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc[/video]

I was still oo'ing and ar'ing on my way home this afternoon!

I can provide all certification of my competance and references from my present employer
and colleagues on UKPF whom know about my love for the area and its charming ambience.

Seeing as the ex wife has family round that area, who all like me and hate her, I think I would probably die of liver failure.......

Ilfracombes getting a nice new wetherspoons in Easter, saying bye bye to the dives :) Loads of proper beers on tap

Hi Jon, please drop Richard Beck a line on monday on 01749 673661

Luke

Plenty of work in north Devon soon with 5000 homes going up in Barnstaple. Plumbers seems to be in short demand round here

Do you know any companies that are taking people on in Mid or North Devon?
I really need to get away from the clowns I work for.

Scousers are mostly men in vans, Lame is right keep quiet. Thats why the M6 northbound on Fridays is a car park. Hmmmm Barnstable we will check the pubs out 1st and google the drive time, see you soon - whos the main contactor ? CHK

and lock up your daughters our young fitters are very fit Chk :26:
stupid boy, never say that!

everyone says plumbers in short supply, however I counted 21 gas safe guys in Ilf alone, the number of plumbers is increasing all the time due to shortage of jobs and work rates seem to be dropping for them to get jobs. the biggest builders round here seem to be Pearce who cop all the council jobs, dont think Id want to fall under their wing though, I hate site work.

Ha, yet I try getting plumbers to do my work and they're all too busy. Maybe it me, maybe I smell bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job Vacancies in Devon and Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock