Search the forum,

Discuss Job Offers Company Review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
Just had an offer from Sure Group which is part of the LakeHouse Group offer of service engineer.

Does anyone have any experience of this organisation or know of anyone who works there.

I've had my fingers burnt with a previous company this year and I've become extremely weary.

I'd stay self employed but at the moment its simply not paying enough to keep me going.

What was interview like? Was it practical or just chat? If it pays well go for it as long as your happy there always be busy as social housing
Keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job Offers Company Review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
I've been looking at a career change into becoming a gas engineer. I have no previous experience and was looking into going to a training school on a weekend. has anyone been to one of these and successfully gained employment afterwards? I've spoken to a few companies who aren't keen on this as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock