Search the forum,

Discuss Job offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

b.lynch plum

A full time job has opened up for a plumber/gas engineer in the East Midlands in a domestic and commercial role, extra training can be give to become commercial gas if needed
inbox me contact info if interested
thanks

Another opportunity beckons for someone....thank you b.lynch plum........Regards Turnpin
If you may be interested please p.m original poster.....Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered ÂŁ32,732- ÂŁ39,096 per annum plus an additional ÂŁ2,500 Recruitment and Retention Premium and relocation funding if needed We are looking to recruit Lecturers in Plumbing to deliver...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently completing my training to become a gas boiler engineer. I need to complete my portfolio and want the opportunity to gain some practical experience. I am available afternoon and weekends and love in London. If you can offer me any support plse inbox me thank you
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock