Search the forum,

Discuss jealous gas engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed all the gas engineers putting people of from going into the trade.

Why can you guys provide some assistance instead of always complaining that there is no money in it? As a property developer, I know how much you guys can make.

We all know the real reason is you guys are jealous and don't want someone taking a piece of the cake.

Be helpful you sad lot

It's okay. Like Corbyn, the OP is going to make his or her self-assessment public and then we can see how much a property developer makes. Racking my van tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have this information in time to decide whether to rack it for plumbing work, or whether to change career.

This guy makes me laugh though ... he hasn't got any clue how this trade works right. He doesn't even know how much money and time, sweat and free hours you invest just to become a fully qualified gas safe engineer. Furthermore all the tools which are required to do a proper neat job, the experience you need to find faults which is not just bought from a diy store ...

Property developer ... :) you funny though ... you just being stingy to pay decent money for somone who holds the right license and does a great job. You are just looking for the cheap deals where you can put money on top of it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to jealous gas engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock