Search the forum,

Discuss I've got my first Plumbing exam on Tuesday for Level 1 in College. What should I know and remember? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first year for plumbing at college and so far liking it a lot and excited about it. I would like to know what should I definitely remember for my plumbing exam on tuesday? It seems like we learned mainly basic things but I was off in one of the days so I might have missed something important.

Probably best asking your tutor tbh!!

It's broken down into subjects usually so that should give you a specific area to study, what have you been learning? Exams these days are all on computers and multiple choice. And usually 2 of the answers are way off, good luck !

This the best advice ever .......

Read the question and understand what its asking before you answer .

Good luck

It's my first year for plumbing at college and so far liking it a lot and excited about it. I would like to know what should I definitely remember for my plumbing exam on tuesday? It seems like we learned mainly basic things but I was off in one of the days so I might have missed something important.

Get a good night's sleep in the few days before any exam. Sleep is an essential part of building memory.

As a longer term strategy, don't try to pass technical exams just by rote learning facts and procedures. Try to learn/understand the reasons behind them at the same time. When on site, try to recall what you have learned about a task first and only then consult your boss; actively using and recalling new knowledge is also a very important part of making it stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've got my first Plumbing exam on Tuesday for Level 1 in College. What should I know and remember? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock