Discuss its my round in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyn

DELIGHTED families toasted a miracle when WINE started flowing through their taps.

Locals rushed to fill up bottles and containers when the phenomenon began during their annual grape festival.
But the truth emerged as the mayor and VIPs gathered in the square for a festival tipple.
The fountain in Marino, Italy, should have been flowing with chilled white wine. But festivities fell flat when revellers found only the usual water.
A pipe from the local vineyard was supposed to be linked to the fountain — but plumbers connected it to the domestic supply instead.
One housewife said: “I’d filled a bucket ready to mop the floor when I noticed it was wine. Everyone thought it was a miracle, but I don’t think the mayor was happy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to its my round in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock