Search the forum,

Discuss Ital, danfoss, riello oil pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning, I've partially asked this question before but I will ask again, has anyone had any experience of Ital oil pumps, they do both the r40 and rdb so you would only have to stock 1 type of pump for riello. The other thing is this can definitely be done but I've never did it myself, it's adapting a danfoss pump to fit a riello burner, just wondering if it's worth doing.

Reply to Ital, danfoss, riello oil pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all Our riello burner intermittently won’t ignite. However for some reason when you tap gently the oil pump it lights every time. Any help appreciated. Thank you
Replies
Views
I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact same boiler. It has a riello r40 burner and non condensing 85% efficient boiler... Oftec say it wouldn't be compliant and would have to contact Building...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock