Search the forum,

Discuss Is this grant knackered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

changed the AAV today,finally got back and sorted it,could not fit the one i wanted as i could not shift the bottom half,luckily a baxi combi aav is a direct fit,however its clearly been leaking sometime and drops pressure over about 3 weeks,EV is fine,tested,doing its job,its non condensing,no leaks in the system visible ,old aav was shot,but with this corrosion could it be leaking through the water jacket? steel looks quite thick,no obvious signs of leaking around the corrosion,customers had it serviced with a oftec guy but he was not interested in sorting out the leak,so i did,trying to fix the issue IMG_20160225_133417744[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160225_131128062[1].jpg
    IMG_20160225_131128062[1].jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 87
and try and undo it when its warm (just to get it started ) and 24 stiltons

oftec guy knows his grants :) the aavs spill for a past time, as you did just swap em and run away, i expect he had run out of spare aavs on that day.

thats the 2nd query from you on oily stuff in recent moths, are you converting GM?

oftec guy knows his grants :) the aavs spill for a past time, as you did just swap em and run away, i expect he had run out of spare aavs on that day.

thats the 2nd query from you on oily stuff in recent moths, are you converting GM?

LOL, not just yet,maybe in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this grant knackered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock