Discuss is this a ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
what is this ?

is't what i think it is? from my i phone 226.jpgfrom my i phone 221.jpgfrom my i phone 231.jpgfrom my i phone 226.jpgfrom my i phone 221.jpgfrom my i phone 231.jpg

gas man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
GETTING THIS WHEN I TRY TO LOOK.....WHY???????????

Thank gawd for that! I thought I'd upset someone........ again..........

think what gassafeinstall needs to do is use photo-bucket or use upload the pictures to his photo documents on his pc get the in built wizard thingy to do the rest

what i did was:

i went to post a new thread ,then pressed go advance,then i click on attachments and this is how i up loaded the photos .if i clicked on insert image is asking me for URL which i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is this a ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock