1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

2. WARNING! We do NOT provide advice related to Gas or other fuels to people who are not currently an official registered Heating Engineer. Do NOT ask for advice related to boiler repairs or installs. You need to find a heating engineer instead.

Either seeking or providing advice on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk may result in your account being suspended or removed. These rules are in place to prevent deaths, which can easily occur from messing with heating systems when you're not qualified to do so.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss International Janitor Kerosene Boiler ODY-1 (ODY-75) in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankclarke

frankclarke New Member

My brother has this boiler at his house and is running perfectly but with the last nozzle and pump he had, accordingly I am looking for a supplier of the items set out under. I appreciate that the unit is obsolete but any advice as to supply or alternative equipment would be greatly appreciated:

Nozzle 80degree K75
    Pump: Sunstrand A2ZCJ1028 - 4

I have been in touch with Plumbase and Maxi but they were not able to help.

Frank

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

A good oily tech should be able to help fit and source the parts nozzles are easy just the pump

3. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Second international janitor I've come across in as many weeks.

As above, find a good oily tech. The pump pressure will need setting up and combustion checked.

Not a diy job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.