Search the forum,

Discuss intermittent F22 error on turbomax combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodguy1206

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm very puzzled with an error I have on my turbomax plus 824E, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would really appreciate if you could share your thoughts.[/FONT]

I'm looking for a plumber or gas engineer advice.

[FONT=&quot]I have an intermittent F22 error.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The pressure is around 1.4bar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The pump seems to be rotating ok: it's vibrating, rotating but the pump itself is always very very hot.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have replaced all NTCs and the pump capacitor but it didn't change anything.
[/FONT]
Also when measuring resistance I can see that the pump neutral and ground are connected together, is that normal ?

[FONT=&quot]the secondary heat exchanger is clean.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]when purging the boiler, the water is very clean.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would really appreciate if one of you has a clue ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many thanks in advance[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Before a mod comes along you might need.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Excellent advice given above.

DIY on any gas appliance kills and we won't offer repair advice to anyone unqualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to intermittent F22 error on turbomax combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock