Search the forum,

Discuss Intermitant fault on Biasi boiler (Newcastle) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DANHODSON

Hi, I have a Biasi boiler and the hot water only works intermitantly when the heating isn't on. It works perfectly when the heating is on. I've had a couple of plumbers come out to have a look, drink tea, scratch there arses and then never get back to me. One plumber turned the hot water temperature all the way up which seemed to fix the problem for a little while. From what the plumbers I've had out so far have said the diverter valve and diaphragm appear to be operating normally. The error sequence on the lights refer to 'circuit board error.' I've also got a heated towel rail that has never worked since I've owned the house that I would like fixed.

thank you for posting this. if anyone is able to help please pm danhodson directly. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intermitant fault on Biasi boiler (Newcastle) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds then cold. I have changed the thermostat and it still runs cold after 30 seconds. If we run the hot tap it is better but at best, luke warm. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1 electric shower and again have no issues with hot water.Over the last 4 years baxi have repaired the boiler on 8 occasions, with faults on gas valve...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of "modern microbore". System water pressure is 1.1 bar. It's a fairly new house, built in 2016. The boiler was last serviced in January 2019. For the last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock