Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas rapid combi 25kw erp including rear spacer frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Thoughts guys.

Looking for a reliable budget boiler for one of my mates

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/latest-offers/intergas-rapid-combi-25kw.html"]Intergas Rapid Combi 25kW ErP Including Rear Spacer Frame - Latest Offers | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

any thoughts/comments as I've never fitted one? I know some Intergasses you need other components exp vessel etc is that the case with this one.

Good bad indifferent I'd like to hear

Last edited by a moderator:
Rapid has the expansion vessel etc built in so no extras apart from flue, obviously. I've not fitted a Rapid yet but intergas are brilliant generally so I doubt you'll have any problems..

Thanks Mas. I note that it can work as a combi, system, vented does it come set as a combi? I wonder if a training session would be worthwhile before my first install. Does it have an offset flue?

Not sure about offset flue. I wasn't aware that the Rapid could be used as an OV boiler as they have the built-in exp. vessel. The HREs, you just pull the cable off the pressure sensor and it converts to OV. I guess may be same with Rapid, and the vessel just sits there doing nothing...

Definitely worth doing the training. It's 1/2 a day and that's basically all you need. Very simple and versatile boilers.

Flue is centre, it's a bit heavier than the rest but good boiler,

Thanks guys. Might give it a go

it is heavy! and check the dimensions its big.
the rear spacer will make fitting the flue possible.
without it you need a Big hole.

the prv is linked internally to the condense so that helps.

Flue is centre, it's a bit heavier than the rest but good boiler,

it is heavy! and check the dimensions its big.
the rear spacer will make fitting the flue possible.
without it you need a Big hole.

the prv is linked internally to the condense so that helps.

What's the deal with converting to OV guys? Same as the HREs? Or do you have to disconnect or isolate the exp. vessel?

What's the deal with converting to OV guys? Same as the HREs? Or do you have to disconnect or isolate the exp. vessel?

???
I suppose if its ov then the vessel just sits redundant.
A call to technical would resolve it, or someone else already knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas rapid combi 25kw erp including rear spacer frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock