Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas boiler fault HAD nothing to do with GAS!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tunni56

Oh Mr moderator

When pointing out Forum rules perhaps you should read them yourself!!!

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please.

Ah bless. See ya don't let the door hit you on the way out

Prawn doesn't understand that the case forms a seal making it a gas component.

Prawn also hasn't read our forum rules.

Prawn then chose to get abusive so said prawn is now an ex prawn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas boiler fault HAD nothing to do with GAS!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock