Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Insurance Claim in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lame plumber

lame plumber Guest

is she always being sued then:)

2. helpsy

helpsy Plumber

Is she a criminal then ? Lol

3. Masood

Masood Guest

Haha, I bet they'd conveniently "lose" the bits that didn't suit them!

4. Gray0689

Gray0689 Trusted Plumber GSR

Spot on mate lol

5. Marty92

Marty92 Guest

Just a thought- by dint of installing a new boiler the system would have been flushed, now on my pump the pressure generated is well in excess of combi operating pressure and when reversing the flow this is severe turbulence, personally I would expect a leak to have shown up at that stage..

6. TerryWaite

TerryWaite Plumber GSR

Even if you were to pressure test it, what's to stop custard simply saying "he never"

7. SafeGasInstall

SafeGasInstall Plumber GSR

Pf only creates high flow and pressure does not go high as its open to atmosphere ..
    only creates about 0.7bar and this is only due to the high flow of water ...

8. Ermintrude

Ermintrude Plumber GSR

Due diligence, you check for visual and obvious defects, pressurise system. It is a fair and reasonable assumption that the persons working on the system previously were competent and worked to the relevant standards. You are not at fault if the previous engineers work was defective or poorly carried out unless the fault was readily accessible and could be seen during a visual inspection. Under a floor is not readily accessible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.