Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Improver plumbers job vacancy Kent and surrounding areas? in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. geoman1

geoman1 New Member

Hi all, I'm currently looking for someone to take me on as an improver/mate. I currently hold a years experience in plumbing from starting out on a building sites with a small firm first fixing and mostly second fixing until completion. unfortunately they had run out of work to keep me on. I have ended up working for companies doing maintenance. I have also worked on roofs and have some experience working with vented and unvented cylinders and have got my Bpec unvented Qualification and plumbing level 2. I feel I have so much more I wanted to learn and want to improve my skills and knowledge. And I would be happy to take a cut if someone is interested in taking me on. I'm a hard worker and willing to learn and have transport and own tools I live in Kent and can easily travel to London and at times stay there to. Any help!! Cheers

Sean

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome.