Search the forum,

Discuss I'm looking for plumbing work/experience in and around the Cardiff, South Wales area! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyParry

My name is James Parry, I'm 28 years of age, live in Cardiff. I'm currently coming to the end of my first year as a Plumbing student at Cardiff and Vale College, Dumballs Road 2, Cardiff, and wish with great determination and passion to make a new career as a Plumber! I was just enquiring to see if any company would be willing to take me on to gain some work experience, I'm willing to work for free to learn and expand my knowledge, I'm not after money, just a chance to learn, work and gain valuable knowledge. I know gaining experience for me is vital! I would be immensely grateful for any knowledge and experience that anyone can give me. No matter how big or small, as I'm hungry and determined to make it, with hard work, commitment and dedication!

I have a drivers licence, CSCS Card, I'm a 3rd year qualified bricklayer with site experience. I'm hard working, respectful, determined, reliable, honest, trustworthy individual who wants to learn and progress massively, with a great sense of humour too. I'm taking Plumbing very seriously, as I would love to become a fully qualified Plumber.

I would appreciate it enormously if anyone is able to help me out. I'm currently in College on Wednesdays and Thursdays which will soon be finishing, and then I'll start my second year in September. But I'm willing to work evenings and weekends in order to gain as much experience as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm looking for plumbing work/experience in and around the Cardiff, South Wales area! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock